1. Are the tickets transferable online or offline?
2. What time do the gates open?
3. Is re-entry into the venue allowed?
4. Is there a minimum age requirement for the event or is it family friendly?
No. The event is open to all.
5. If it is a family friendly event, please mention the age limit, above which a ticket needs to be purchased?
Yes, we have a dedicated pet zone and kids zone. Kids aged 10 and below can enter for free
6. Is parking available at the venue?
Yes. Parking charges apply
7. Is there a facility to charge electronics at the venue?
Yes, there are a few charging stations around the venue
8. Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
Yes. If you reach out to us earlier, we can arrange for you to be picked up at the Box Office and take you to the festival grounds
9. Are there any restrictions on permissible items in the venue apart from those mentioned in T&C's?
There is zero tolerance towards plastic. No plastic should be brought or used within the grounds of the festival
Given the extensive festival grounds, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes. We’re in a forest so please be kind to all living beings you see around you.
11. Will food & alcohol be available at the venue?
Yes, you can purchase food & alcohol at the festival
12. Is there water on site?
Yes, we have RO stations around the festival. Please do carry your own bottle
13. What is the artist lineup?
Will be announced soon
14. At what time will the event start?
Gates open at 1pm
15. At what time will the event end?
16. Is there a designated smoking area?
Yes, in dedicated smoking areas
17. How can I collaborate as a food or flea partner?
You can register on www.echoesofearth.com
this form and we’ll be in touch